Highlights - The Video Game

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Catching Chaos - Volume I

It's time again for a new story. One science fiction and fantasy inspired. Catching Chaos. The tale of a powerful reality-altering being and the efforts involved to stop her. There will be smut. Oh yes there will be transformations. But there will also be adventure.

The first 20 pages are over on my DeviantArt page [ Click Here ]

I will be submitting this much like I did with The Video Game, which can be read over at TGComics.com. This method seemed to work on keeping me focused, as well as providing content rather more often than waiting for an entire finished submission. Less stress on me, that's for sure!
[ Read: The Video Game ]

Here are the characters involved in the story. There's very little information about them yet, but you'll surely learn more about them soon enough.


Click to Enlarge

I'll also have a round of captions coming soon. Time to bring this blog back to life! And thanks for all of you that still follow me on here.

9 comments:

  1. Posting the unedited version here or TGComics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of my stuff (aside from captions, if I make those again) will be featured on TGComics, but there will be links here and on my DeviantArt page when finished.

      Delete
  2. Why are you posting new story's when you still haven't finished TAG....sigh :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just something I'm working on as well as TAG. Working on one thing at a time just doesn't work for me. I have to do it in pieces and come back to it. I also had a huge task reformatting this comic to fit size-specs for TGComics.com, but that is finally done. Woot!

      Delete
    2. Reformatting TAG, I mean. 188 pages that had to be resized, grammar/spelling edited and then the speech bubbles all had to be the proper size. It was tedious work at best. :P

      Delete
  3. I Love This Comic

    Thanks for working

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como va tu comic tseudo-nimm, esperemos que este pronto seguro que es genial, gracias por tu trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tseudo Nimm

    If they have to co-operate in my project!!
    Many famous artists TG have already taken part

    It would be to me a big honour if they also took part

    Thus it would look in possibly

    http://stormfries-tgkuenstler-info.tumblr.com/
    or
    stormfries.tumblr.com/

    Here are the questions!!!

    1. Which stories TG are the favourite to you?
    2. what do for components (brainwash, High Heels etc.) you prefer?
    3. What to start with COMICS TG!what was the trigger!
    4. What believes you was your best and longest work up to now?
    5. What mostly by the development of a comic what she annoys?
    6. How important is to you fan service?
    7. Do you also read with pleasure stories?
    8. Which other artists do you find also good?
    9. With which programmes do you work?
    10. What do you make with pleasure in your spare time?

    send me the answer
    andreasranma@gmx.de

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tg comics link is dead.

    ReplyDelete