Highlights - The Video Game

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Just a tiny update.

Spring break is officially over for me and I got a whole lot accomplished! I'm still digging for something to share with you guys, but everything is either a mundane panel or a spoiler of some sort, that would ruin the feel of the first journey...

It's quite a dilemma, but in any case it's looking good! I'll likely do some sort of caption post in the very near future, since it's been a while and boy are they popular! I have a few ideas in mind, the problem is how to organize them. The last round was a game-related theme, I think this time I'm going to attempt a film noir short.

2 comments:

  1. Getting excited for what you have going on. Hope school isn't keeping you too busy from the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still awaiting Anniversary Gift chapter 4.
    So excited.
    ^_~

    ReplyDelete