Highlights - The Video Game

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Over 50 Followers on my DeviantArt page!


Wow! Already I have over 50 people watching for my work on DeviantArt.com. It's such an amazing feeling to have your work appreciated by others.

Thank you all so much for the support and the positive feedback spread across my posts. I really hope I can continue to put out suitable content for you all.

Anyway, here's a little treat I posted on DeviantArt, that I feel I should also share on this blog. A holiday card, featuring the ladies of The Anniversary Gift.

6 comments:

  1. Ciao, complimenti molto bello...mi piacerebbe vederlo in italiano il tuo fumetto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi dispiace, ma non so italiano. Quanto è preciso questa traduzione di Google? Sarei disposto a dare le traduzioni un andare dopo che ho completato, ma queste cose mi tengo occupato come è.

    Se qualcuno volesse andare fuori del loro modo di tradurre questi, che sarebbe fantastico.

    Original text:
    "I'm sorry but I don't know Italian. How accurate is this Google translation? I'd be willing to give translations a go after I'm completed, but these things keep me busy as is.

    If anyone would like to go out of their way to translate these, that would be fantastic."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google traduce abbastanza bene, ma non è perfetto. Posso tradurli io. Te li traduco in italiano e poi tu metti il fumetto tradotto nel tuo sito.. ti va bene?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. If you want to go through the trouble of translating them, I'll definitely post them. Just zip the files and email them to a.tseudonimm@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. thanks, I'll put a lot of time because they do not understand English. Advice me a program to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I use Adobe Photoshop as my image editor. I've heard good things about Gimp however, and it's free: http://www.gimp.org/

      Delete