Highlights - The Video Game

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I GOT MY NEW MONITOR!

Great news everyone! I just received my new monitor a few minutes ago and it's all hooked up. It's so freakin' awesome! 24 inch LED to replace the dead 19 inch old LCD I was using... so pretty.

Anyway, I'm so sorry about the release delay of TAG chapter 3, but the upside is that this thing's more than twice as big as the first two... I got a little carried away with this thing, lol.

To read more about my technical dilemma, you can read my post on my DA page (here). Warning, there are likely a few silly autocorrect mistakes... I hate posting on my kindle.

Finishing up the last few slides and then this beast is getting uploaded! (For reals)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! (this is the anonymous poster who said he agreed with the others but thanked you)

    Events like this are frustrating, but having a 24" monitor will be awesome.

    The only thing better than a big monitor is 2 big monitors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it now and making last minute fixes. This things gonna be a huge download, fair warning. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So would you say tonight some time we get to read it as well? =D

      Delete
    2. I think i will see it tomorrow then... i am in UK.

      Looking forward to it GoodNight

      Delete
    3. Sorry guys, im Alaskan time, lol... it's not even dinner time here.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait hope it actually comes this time ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still uploading to my mediafire folder. lol. I finished, went and had dinner and a little family time, came back and still uploading...

      I really should invest in some sort of real website some day.

      Delete