Highlights - The Video Game

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Boy! Time sure does fly!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately everyone, but I figured a post on my blog would be appropriate right now. The downtime is due primarily to the start of another college semester, so my free time has been significantly occupied for the time being.

For those of you that don't know, I am currently working toward my Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering. So my evenings have been spent in various corners of the library, coffee shops, and especially math labs. I have made some progress on my untitled upcoming project, but really I've hit the ground running since I started this semester.

I'm hoping to have something to update with shortly, but I can't offer up any time frames. I'm sorry if you're anxiously waiting for something and I'll do my best to get this next comic out.

<3 Kara

P.S: If you hadn't already, follow me on twitter (@karacomet) for more frequent updates.

10 comments:

  1. I used to hang around meth labs at uni as well. Wait... never mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it's because I'm over tired or if it has anything to do with this paper I just finished, but that made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

      Delete
    2. I'm hoping to get a good chunk of it done during my spring break in a few weeks. Aside from that, I've only had time to work in it during lulls in my studies. I can't give a reasonable time frame, sorry! Just know that it's being worked on.

      Delete
    3. I really enjoy your work, both here and on Fictionmania. Warm wishes in the winter!

      Delete
    4. Thank you! It's crazy cold right now, and that's saying something since I'm used to living in Alaska.

      Delete
  2. As long as you didnt quit im happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I've actually been working on it steadily. Sadly I tend to only get 2-3 renders out in a session, before I'm too tired to even look at the screen anymore.

      Next week though, that should provide a nice chunk of time. :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you are doing well and not working to hard in school. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing quite well, thanks!

      I feel like I owe you all something, it's been so long. Maybe if I find a picture that inspires me, I'll throw together a caption post. It's a bit of a cop out, but it's something right?

      I'm actually torn right now between working on TAG 4 or doing something special for Easter. Might have time for both soon!

      Delete